Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Sprinkle

My best friends and my sister threw me a little Baby "Sprinkle" this weekend.  It was so much fun to get together with my family and all my girl friends and celebrate little Emily!  The girls did such a great job decorating with lots of pink girly stuff, made some delicious food and Emily got so many cute new outfits!  I have the best friends and family in the world!  Here are some pictures from the party:

Delicious candy bar with Sugarbaby's cupcakes.  My favorite!
Watching the slide show of my baby pictures and pictures of the girls in our family.

The beautiful painting that will hang in Emily's nursery.  Thank you, MK!
Just one of the adorable outfits for Emily.  Girl's clothes are so much more fun than boy's.

A beautiful tea set from Aunt Rachel

 

My Mommy Friends
Katy is due just 3 weeks after me!

My beautiful sprinkle hostesses!

Christen, move back to Houston!
Posing for my pregnancy portrait

Mary Kathryn is the best!





No comments:

Post a Comment